Dead-Alive (originally Morto-Vivo in portuguese) is a traditional child’s play from Brazil. It’s time to get to know it and play it on Android. Don’t think it’s going to be easy, because the leader is full of suprises! Well, leader is the guy who says the commands, just so you know.
These are the basic rules:
- If the leader says “DEAD!” you get down (touch the lower area of the screen)
- If the leader says “ALIVE!” you get up (touch the upper area of the screen)
- You must really pay attention because the commands are random.
- The speed with which the commands are said may increase to the game become harder.
- Quit the game who miss a command, wins who last.
Pretty simple, huh? But, what would be the fun in that? That’s why new rules were added:
- If the leader says something different from “DEAD!” and “ALIVE!” stand still (don’t touch the screen)
- There’s a time limit to perform the commands indicated by a red progressbar. This limit tend to decrease as the game goes on.
- You get a point at each command you get right. So, besides winning your opponents, try to make as many points as you can.
- According to the traditional rules, the winner becomes the new leader. But this is not going to happen, for the leader here really wants to know how many points you can get and will switch places only when it suits him.
That’s all, enjoy yourself!
How to install Dead-Alive APK?
2. Click the download button to download Dead-Alive.Once the download completed,find Dead-Alive in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Dead-Alive icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Hay Day100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
My Talking Hank10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free