vitamin rich food source guide is a free app about top Vitamins rich foods fruits & vegetables and diets for vegetarian or non-vegetarian people of all ages. We have compiled all type of Vitamin and Nutrient Chart and 13 vitamins your body needs and are suitable for a number of purposes or just for daily diet.
Vitamins play vital roles in our body for almost every process and function and have many health benefits of preventing and treating diseases like eye disorders, heart diseases, skin disorders, hair fall, certain infections, arthritis etc. Deficiencies of these vitamins can lead to fatigue, illness and diseases. A balanced daily diet should provide these essential nutrients to stay healthy.
Vitamins are food substances found in fruits vegetables plants and animals. We have tried compiling all major categories of Food sources and their availability in all places of the world such as:
1. Top Vegetables and Beans
2. Fruits and Nut
3. Dairy Products
4. Meat & Poultry
5. Fishes & Sea Foods
6. Cereals and Pulses
Vitamins are essential for the normal growth & development and maintain overall health. Vitamins are essential for our body to function properly for growth energy and each has specific jobs. Here's the list of vitamin types and their roles in our body with primary foods source items they're found in:
* Vitamin A prevents eye problems and promotes a healthy immune system. It is essential for the growth and development of cells and keeps skin healthy.
* Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) is needed to form collagen tissue that helps to hold cells together. It is essential for healthy bones teeth gums and blood vessels. Vitamin C also helps the body to absorb iron and aids in wound healing and contributes to brain function. It also helps you getting glowing and beautiful skin.
* Vitamin D strengthens bones because it helps the body absorb calcium. The body makes Vitamin D when you are exposed to sunlight on your skin.
* Vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps protect cells from damage. It is also important for the health of red blood cells.
Vitamin B1 (also called Thiamin)
Thiamin helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and is necessary for the heart muscles and nervous system to function properly.
* Vitamin B2 (also called Riboflavin) is essential for growth and producing red blood cells.
* Vitamin B3 (also called Niacin) helps the body turn food into energy. It helps maintain healthy skin and is important for nerve function.
* Vitamin B6 is important for normal brain and nerve function. It also helps the body break down proteins and make red blood cells.
* vitamin B9 (also known as Folate , folic acid or folacin) helps the body make red blood cells. It is also needed for DNA formation. Deficiency of folic acid in pregnant woman may cause neural birth defects in fetus and newly born babies.
* Vitamin B12 helps to make red blood cells and is important for nerve cell function.
This app contains the complete list of foods that are easily available everywhere in the world and are completely natural. This compilation is not only suitable for weight gain and muscle building but also for your Weight loss goals for vegetarians and non vegetarians.
How to install Vitamin rich Food Source guide APK?
2. Click the download button to download Vitamin rich Food Source guide.Once the download completed,find Vitamin rich Food Source guide in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Vitamin rich Food Source guide icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Wallpapers HD & 4K Backgrounds by 7Fon1,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Super Locker12,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
More from Developer
High Protein Diet Sources Food5,000+ Free
Fever in Babies & Kids High Fever Treatment Help<100 Free
Eczema in Babies: Kids Eczema Help & Home Remedies<100 Free
Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children<100 Free
Infant Diarrhea & Stomach Infection in Kids Help<100 Free