Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children Apk
Bronchiolitis, a common contagious viral infection,is an inflammatory respiratory condition.
Bronchiolitis occurs when the smallest airways of the lungs, called the bronchioles, get infected, becoming swollen and filled with mucus. This blocks the flow of air, making it harder for a baby to breathe.
One of the most common causes of bronchiolitis are airborne viruses like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), Adenovirus and Influenza virus. Sometimes respiratory infections and adverse reactions to certain medications may also cause the problem. Early symptoms of bronchiolitis are usually slightly worse than a heavy cold and may include:
• Shortness of breath
• Runny or stuffy nose
• Mild fever
• Dry cough
• Loss of appetite
• Bluish appearance of the skin from lack of oxygen
• Crackling or rattling sounds heard in the lungs
• In children, ribs that appear sunken during attempts to inhale
• Nasal flaring (in babies)
• Fast breathing
This, Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children app contains complete information of causes symptoms types treatment and prevention of the baby's respiratory infection or bronchitis in babies and can help prevent your child from getting infected.
How to install Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children APK?
2. Click the download button to download Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children.Once the download completed,find Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Bronchitis in Babies & Viral Infection in Children icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Wallpapers HD & 4K Backgrounds by 7Fon1,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
More from Developer
High Protein Diet Sources Food5,000+ Free
Vitamin rich Food Source guide100+ Free
Eczema in Babies: Kids Eczema Help & Home Remedies<100 Free
Infant Diarrhea & Stomach Infection in Kids Help<100 Free
Fever in Babies & Kids High Fever Treatment Help<100 Free