** We seek to be the best app for IAS, UPSC & other Competitive Exams **
Road To IAS provides the most comprehensive Current Affairs , News updates & Notes to help the aspirants clear IAS and UPSC Exam. Our app is especially useful for those who wish to prepare online for cracking the IAS Exam.
Students studying to crack exams like Bank PO, SBI, IBPS, RBI, SSC, GATE, will also find our app peculiar in terms of current affairs.
This app includes following Sections that will help aspirants in their preparation:
• Current Affairs - Daily updated in relevance to IAS, UPSC & Other Competitive Exams.
• Editorials - Consolidation of all relevant Editorials from The Hindu, Indian Express, Mint, Economic Times etc. in a single platform so that you don't have to spend time on different websites.
• It contains detailed and properly arranged syllabus for Prelims, Mains as per new updates.
• It contains the Magazines like Yojana, EPW, Kurukshetra, Frontline etc for the preparation.
• It contains all Previous years Prelims General Studies and CSAT Papers till 2017.These upsc previous year question papers will be helpful to get a idea of what questions are asked in UPSC prelims General Studies and CSAT.
• It Contains all Previous years GS I, II ,III , IV Mains Papers till 2016.
• It Contains all Ncert Textbook Pdfs that are useful for the UPSC Exam.
• It Contains Prelims and Mains Test Series from VisionIas, Insight on India , Vajiram in a Single Platform so that you don't have to spent time searching in different websites .
• It Contains Notes of various Optional Subjects.
This Civil Service Examination Preparation app contains Notes covering the entire UPSC exam syllabus.
1. History - Covers all sections of Ancient History, Medieval History, Art & Culture, Modern History, Post Independence, World History
2. Geography - Covers all sections of Indian Geography, World Regional Geography, Physical Geography, Environment & Ecology, Disaster Management & Environmental Issues
3. Polity - Covers all information regarding Indian Polity & Constitution, Governance Issues
4. Social-Economic Development of India
5. Science & Technology
6. Social Issue, Indian Society & Social Justice
7. Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
8. International Relations - Covering Contemporary World, India & World
PS: You need an internet connection (Wi-fi or 3G/2G) to access certain features of the Road To IAS mobile app. If you face any issues while upgrading the app to the latest version, uninstall the existing one and then download and install the latest version from the Google Playstore.
How to install Road To IAS APK?
2. Click the download button to download Road To IAS.Once the download completed,find Road To IAS in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Road To IAS icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free