Hopping on a Virgin Train anytime soon? Then why not catch up on the universe’s best entertainment from the comfort of your Virgin Train seat.
Get the free app and BEAM up hundreds of hours of the latest blockbuster films, TV shows (from classics to cult viewing), games, magazines and much more straight to your mobile or tablet.
How does BEAM work?
• Just download our BEAM app before your next journey (we advise you do this over a good WiFi network or your 4G network)
• Once onboard connect to our onboard WiFi with your mobile or tablet
• Launch the BEAM app and choose from the selection of amazing movies, TV shows, magazines or games & sign up to the complimentary BEAM service
• That’s it! Let the train journey begin and kick back with over 200 hours of the latest TV, movies, games & more!
Using BEAM onboard any Virgin Train lets you instantly access the latest TV shows, top movies, great games and more – all on us!
Browse and watch a great selection of the hottest movies from the latest action-packed blockbusters to the timeless classics and everything in between. Catch up on a thrilling drama or relax with a comedy and if the kids need a distraction BEAM offers a great selection of children’s films and TV series.
If TV shows are more your thing, then BEAM has you covered. Stream the latest episodes of your favourite box-sets or catch-up on some of those classic TV shows. Need even more convenience? BEAM offers up a great choice of snackable content in its Shorts section.
The entertainment doesn’t stop with films and TV shows - you can play mobile games, flip through the latest magazine titles and check what goodies are available on your onboard Virgin Trains service.
If you enjoy BEAM and everything it has to offer please take a minute to rate us on the App Store. Thanks for your support!
How do I get BEAM?
To start enjoying BEAM just download the app before your trip.
Is BEAM available on my train?
Yes, BEAM is available across all Virgin Trains.
On the West Coast Pendolino you can watch awesome films, TV episodes, box sets and short videos, read magazines and play games. On Voyagers customers can read magazines and play games, only.
On the East Coast trains you can watch films, TV and short videos, read magazines and play games - content across East Coast and West services may vary but is equally awesome; enjoy.
How much does the BEAM service cost?
It’s absolutely free. No subscription charge, no adverts, and as it only requires you to connect to the Virgin Trains WiFi, it’s a completely free service no strings attached.
What streaming restrictions are there?
BEAM will only be able to stream its movies, TV shows (Including Kid’s TV), games, magazines, shorts when you are connected to a Virgin Trains WiFi signal.
Travel & Local
Virgin Trains Limited
How to install BEAM: Virgin Trains TV & Films APK?
2. Click the download button to download BEAM: Virgin Trains TV & Films.Once the download completed,find BEAM: Virgin Trains TV & Films in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find BEAM: Virgin Trains TV & Films icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Google Street View1,000,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free