Looking for a better border experience? Download the eDeclaration (Beta) mobile app to save time upon arrival in Canada. Using eDeclaration is quick, simple and secure.
How to use it:
• Create and store traveller profiles
• Complete your declaration in advance and generate a quick response (QR) code
• Upon arrival, scan your QR code at a Primary Inspection Kiosk
Where to use it:
• eDeclaration can only be used at Canadian airports where Primary Inspection Kiosks are available. As new airports are added we’ll update the app.
Who can use it:
• Most travellers entering Canada and all foreign nationals visiting Canada.
• Ineligible travellers include NEXUS members, unaccompanied minors and travellers with non-machine readable travel documents.
Your feedback on our beta version will help us improve future releases. Send us your compliments, comments, or complaints or take a few minutes to rate or review this app.
eDeclaration is part of the CanBorder series of official mobile apps published by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). For more information visit our website.
Travel & Local
How to install eDeclaration APK?
2. Click the download button to download eDeclaration.Once the download completed,find eDeclaration in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find eDeclaration icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Google Street View1,000,000k+ Free