We glad to present you our new Puzzle game - Puzzles Cars!
With our new game Puzzles Cars you can:
- Choose one of three game modes.
- Collect 36 beautiful cars Puzzles.
- Play any cars Puzzles you want from the start.
- Play on tablet and smartphone.
Please rate and comment our app to help us make it better.
Some facts about cars:
- The first cars did not have steering wheels. Drivers steered with a lever.
- In 1916, 55% of the cars in the world were Model T Fords, a record that has never been beaten.
- The first gas gauge appeared in cars in 1922.
- In 1923, 173 new inventions by women for cars had been reported. Among these inventions were a carburetor and an electric engine starter.
- The first car radio was invented in 1929.
- Most American car horns beep in the key of F.
- Women spend more than $65 million on new cars and trucks, influence 80 percent of all new car purchases, and buy 60 percent of all new cars.
135 million cars travel the nation's roads and interstates each day.
- The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
In the 1970s, cars were scrapped almost twice as often as small trucks, but over the years, cars have become more durable. By 1999, the scrappage rate was almost equal.
- The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for cars. The most famous record player then was the Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
- In 2002, SUVs accounted for 30% of all cars sold.
A jigsaw puzzle is a tiling puzzle that requires the assembly of often oddly shaped interlocking and tessellating pieces. Each piece usually has a small part of a picture on it; when complete, a jigsaw puzzle produces a complete picture. In some cases more advanced types have appeared on the market, such as spherical jigsaws and puzzles showing optical illusions.
Jigsaw puzzles were originally created by painting a picture on a flat, rectangular piece of wood, and then cutting that picture into small pieces with a jigsaw, hence the name. John Spilsbury, a London cartographer and engraver, is credited with commercializing jigsaw puzzles around 1760. Jigsaw puzzles have since come to be made primarily of cardboard.
Typical images found on jigsaw puzzles that also include scenes from nature, buildings, and repetitive designs. Castles and mountains are two traditional subjects. However, any kind of picture can be used to make a jigsaw puzzle; some companies offer to turn personal photographs into puzzles. Completed puzzles can also be attached to a backing with adhesive to be used as artwork.
Disclaimer: Any Cars images are under copyright of their legal owners. No copyright infringement is intended, any request to remove any image will be honored.
Sounds in this app download from: http://www.freesfx.co.uk.
Torima Kids Puzzles
How to install Puzzles Cars APK?
2. Click the download button to download Puzzles Cars.Once the download completed,find Puzzles Cars in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Puzzles Cars icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.