ABC Alphabet Train is an interactive alphabet game for preschool children from 2 to 7 years.
The free version of the game gives children access to the first 6 letters of the alphabet capital and small letters of the English alphabet and if the little one love to learn, you can purchase from within the application (in-app payment) the remaining letters of the alphabet.
Children will discover the English alphabet from the first train carriage with the help of the archaeologist Ordovicius Priscoan, a humorous character who will encourage the little ones to "dig up" new things.
Preschoolers will learn the following:
- To name letters by helping the archaeologist to clean ancient artifacts
- To trace letters by recognizing their outline while working at repairs of historical objects in the archaeologist's workshop
- To recognize the letters in a vast library of papyruses that belongs to Ordovicius
Soon other train carriages will be added so that the little ones will have fun learning how to form words, how to discover letters in the context of a word, how to read words and thus surprise their parents by learning how to write!
As you know children and parents alike appreciate the games and interactive stories offered by Kidsopia: children have fun learning new things in a joyful and intuitive manner and parents are happy when they see their children spending time in a pleasant and instructive way.
Like us? Give us a high rating!
Comments? Suggestions? We listen!
Kidsopia brings you a wide range of fun games and creative ways to teach your child new things.
The Kidsopia platform is for toddlers (two to three), pre-school kids (four to five) and also for those who are just entering primary school (six-seven). The games offer many of the basic ideas and notions that a child would need to grasp.
Kidsopia is an educational platform based on research undertaken by the UNICEF: "Early learning and development standards for children from birth to seven years".
The main goal is to offer an amusing and intuitive way to learn about numbers, counting and letters, drawing and coloring, sizes, shapes and images, differences and similarities, animals, and many more, all presented within different adventures and stories.
Encompassing different developmental areas such as: intellectual, creative and emotional, the Kidsopia platform offers to the parent a handy and useful tool for children to learn through play.
In areas such as: science (mathematics, geometry, physics, chemistry), biology (human body, animals, plants), art (painting, drawing, coloring), puzzles (images, words or any other logical problems), emotional development (self-awareness, self-confidence, role playing, coping and understanding feelings) we focus on practice as the step stone of learning.
This process has 3 stages:
1. Gathering new information and understanding new concepts.
2. Practicing and exercising in order to achieve a strong conceptual comprehension.
3. Developing the child’s ability to recognize, associate and apply the acquired knowledge to the real world.
We believe that by using our applications, kids will be able to learn these concepts in a relaxed, playful and clever way.
More details here: www.kidsopia.com
Languages available for download: English, Romanian, Spanish, German
Apk Size: 43.87MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install ABC The Alphabet Train APK?
2. Click the download button to download ABC The Alphabet Train.Once the download completed,find ABC The Alphabet Train in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find ABC The Alphabet Train icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free